Monday, September 6, 2010

And they said I couldn't do it

Hello all,
     If you are reading this then you probably know me. If you don't know me, what are you doing here? Welcome anyways, please enjoy the show!
     I have had an interesting tradition every year at Christmas. I find new and interesting ways to present my list, and my parents always look forward to how I am doing it. A few years ago I did a simple slide show of my list with pictures and music to go with it. Last year, I made a DVD with selectable chapters that jumped to each item, and each item had text on where to get it. The whole thing was a music video set to "My Grown up Christmas List".
     So here we are this year. Someone asked me how I would top last year, and this is what I came up with. Every week starting the middle of September I will be adding one to two items to this blog with links of where to get them. The updates will continue until November 1st. That way it gives everyone time to get what they need to get.
Well, that's all for now. See you in a week.

Cheers!

2 comments: