Monday, October 7, 2013

Movie time!

Everyone loves a good movie. I am no exception. Here they are in no particular order...

 
I like Star Trek... What a shock. They are releasing these season on Blu-Ray now. This was my Star Trek.

 
And I like the movies... Another shock.

 
Superman... Moving on.

 
The Hobbit Extended Edition. Some people didn't enjoy the movie.. It has Gandalf. No more needs to be discussed.

 
I really, REALLY enjoyed this movie. For those who didn't see it... see it!

 
Last, but certainly not least, another long shot category. All seasons of Doctor Who (1-7) from the new series. It's super cool and awesome. Linky link. Okay... I'm never typing that again.
 
 
Anyways... that was quick and painless. You all know what to do.
 
That is all.



No comments:

Post a Comment