Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Double Blog Post... Hurry Hard!!! (Again)

     Anyone who knows me knows that I friggin love this sport. I have really gotten into it the last few years. I am always looking for new equipment. Here is a short list of what I need.


     Pants. Every curler needs a pair of pants. As much as I would love a pair of Team Norway pants, a plain pants will be fine. Full disclosure... I did make a pair of neon argyle pants for curling last year. Yes, I said I made them.

     I need a new head for my broom. The are high efficiency brush heads. I cannot, for the life of me find a picture. But while I was looking for that I found...


     NHfreakingL curling Brooms. We all know that Mark is a COMPLETE sell out when it comes to his Canucks. But, OH MY GOD!!!!!

     As always, the link is here.


    Check the side for past updates. Comment if you think I'm nuts.


     Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment