Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Movies and Games

     Ok... so last time these got their own posts. I thought I would save space and put them all together. Blog post GO!!


 

     So Nintendo has a new console coming out in November (November 18th to be exact). This is one of the games that I would like. I am not buying it at launch because I promised someone who will not be named *cough* mom *cough*. I am not happy about that. And I can hear you all right now, "But Mark... How can you be sure you'll have the console to play this game on at Christmas?" To that all I have to say it.... pre-order.


You can all stop laughing now. You haven't had fun times with friends until you've had a Just Dance party. It's all for fun and we always have it. Full disclosure... the last 2 years after Christmas Dinner, we have had a Just Dance party. Any console will do... I have them all. But Kinect I think would be the best choice.




 

Mark wants the Avengers, what a shocker! I have not posted a link because this is readily available everywhere movies and games are sold.


Good freakin movie!


     Anyways. That's it for this post. Check the side for past updates, comment if you think I'm nuts.

     Cheers!

     
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment