Thursday, October 21, 2010

Go Canucks Go!!!

     I will admit it. I am a sellout. I like anything, ANYTHING, as long as it has the Canucks logo on it. I like to wear the clothes to work. The kids like it, and they have figured out that whenever I wear a shirt to work, there is a game on. So without further ado... let the selling out commence!!!

Yes this says Canadians. Wishbook page 356, item number C, colour code 13

There is no code for this one.

Okay... I founds this here. Not much else to say.

Wishbook. Page 354, item B, colour code 13. On the same page item C, colour code 16 would be cool as well.

     And now, random Wishbook pages without pictures!!! Page 11, item 14, colour 01. Page 28, item 14, colour 06. Page 42, item 6, colour 06 (one of each... or just bath towel). Page 56, item 9 colour 17. 

     I'm not really picky when it comes to this stuff. These are just a few examples. The more the merrier.

     Like always, check the side for past updates, comment if you think I'm nuts.

     Cheers!


1 comment: