Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hurry!!! Hard!!!!!

     Maybe that needs some explanation. Well I have two words. Curling stuff! I have taken up curling lately. But I don't have all the supplies. All I have is a broom.


Shoes. Right now all I have is a slider on a nice new pair of shoes. Well... they're new, but they cost $15 at Wal Mart, so I guess nice doesn't really come into the equation. Importantly is the slider on the bottom. I need a slider on the left foot, because that's the foot I slide on (duh).


Pants (double duh!). Nothing special here. I can't curl in my nylon slippy pants for much longer. An actual pair of pants would be nice. With these two things, I can at least look like a good curler.

     As always, check the side for old posts. Comment if you think I'm nuts.

     Cheers

2 comments: