Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kanifees (Knives to those who speak english)

     As you all know, I enjoy cooking. One thing that I really don't have (thank you separation) is a good set of knives. Last christmas I got one from Grandma Taylor. It was a 7" Santoku knife.
Oooh, aaahhh.

     So, I am always looking for new knives. However, I would like to stay within the same style. The style is a Henkel Zwilling Twin Cuisine. Seeing as I already have a Santoku knife, I am looking for the following.
6" or 8" Chef's Knife

4" Paring Knife
Serated Utility Knife
8" Carving Knife

8" Bread Knife (I make a lot of bread these days)

They do come in gift sets BTW.

     So there it is folks. As always, check the side for past updates, comment if you think I'm nuts.

     Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment